Top Ten Gifts You Should Get for Her and Him
By Giselle Ortiz and Destiny Padilla
Are you wondering what types of gifts you should get your loved one? We’ve got you covered!
1. Does your partner love flowers but hate that they get old?
You should buy some Lego Flowers. Not only does it last forever, you two can build together!
2. Does your partner love words of affirmation?
Write your partner a love letter. Who doesn’t like heart warming love letters of how much you love and adore them.
3. Does your partner love stuffed animals, but you don’t know which one to get them?
Go to Build-A-Bear. You can both pick what type of animal, outfit, and name! You get to have a lot of options in Build-A-Bear.
4. Does your partner love art or love to draw?
Buy them a coloring set with paints, colored pencils, and canvases.
5. Make them a gift basket.
You can fill it with all their favorite things. Such as candies, drinks, chips, candles, or skin care products.
6. Do you and your partner love jewelry?
If so, a perfect gift for them would be a necklace or bracelet with your name. Once another person spots your name on them, they will know their heart belongs to you!
7. Is your significant other Disney obsessed?
There isn’t any other flower that compares to an everlasting one. Purchase a Beauty and the Beast enchanted rose (with the case).
8. Do you and your partner love wearing hoodies?
The ideal gift will be customized hoodies with either a graphic design you both love or each other’s initials with a heart on the sleeve.
9. Do you want the world to know your significant other has a boyfriend or girlfriend?
Yup, you do! Purchase a “I LOVE MY BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND” shirt! Even better if there’s a picture of you on it.
10. Are you hesitant about going overboard with your gift, wanting something simple yet sweet?
A great purchase would be a scent that reminds you of the moments you’ve spent with them. Whether it’s a candle, cologne, or a scented gift, the thought of you thinking about sweet things that remind you of them, will make them feel overjoyed.