Making Chocolate Dipped Strawberries for Valentine’s Day
By Marleane Trujillo
If you want to make a simple & special treat for Valentine’s Day, here is what you need:
- Chocolate bar or chocolate chips
- A bowl
How to make it:
- Warm the chocolate in a bowl by putting it in the microwave for 2 minutes, or until it is melted and hot. Stir it every once in a while so it doesn’t stick to the bowl.
- While the chocolate is melting, wash the strawberries and tap them with a paper towel to dry them. They need to be very dry for the chocolate to stick.
- The chocolate needs to be hot and should be good to dip the strawberries in, quickly one-by-one.
- Put the chocolate-dipped strawberries on a plate with wax paper and decorate them with sprinkles if you want to.
- Put the strawberries in the fridge for a day to get the chocolate shell nice and firm before you eat them.