Valentine’s Day Alone?
Follow These Self-Care Tips
By Daniela Galindo
1) Order food, don’t go to a restaurant.
If you want to go out and eat then McDonald’s may be an option.
2) Treat yourself to something nice–go shopping!
Buy something you’ve wanted for a long time. Or buy things online. You can even make your own basket with snacks or things.
3) Stay at home and watch movies/a series for the whole day while eating snacks.
But don’t watch too many romantic movies!
4) Have a Karaoke night.
5) Get ready for yourself, even if you’re going to be at home for the whole day.
6) Draw, paint, or do some art crafts.
Feel like a little kid again and be happy, forget about everything else.
7) Go on a drive and just listen to music.
8) Do a skin care routine, they are really relaxing!
9) Stay in bed and just sleep, that is OK too!
10) Try to avoid going to public places, like the beach or parks.
We don’t want you to be sad seeing couples.